1.07.2012

Obsessiones Temporis

Hello early January! Is anyone else having trouble writing 2012 when it comes time to date something  (Reminder to self: buy some new planner refills)? xD 

Anyhow, I thought it'd be fun to share a few things that have got me quite smitten at the moment. My interests are ever changing, but so far I've been stuck on these enchanting specimens for awhile now.

Lemon water

I absolutely covet this. I don't do well with sour, so it was a little hard to swallow at first, but I love it now! I drink 1 cup first thing in the morning, and 1 at night. Why drink it? Amazing benefits: 
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps absorption of calcium
- Aids with digestion & elimination
- Promotes weight loss
- Controls high blood pressure
- Purifies blood
- Reduces colds/fevers/flus
Seriously. My skin feels great (I've noticed a huge decrease in acne), I sleep better, I've lost weight, I have more energy, I feel more alert...it's basically eliminated my mentality of needing coffee. I know. Awesome. Interested? Two cups a day, half of 1 lemon each cup, in WARM water (first cup should be before breakfast). I promise you'll love it. :)

Isabel Marant (Etoile; virgin wool jacket, laird top)

Because...well...who wouldn't be after spending some time in her clothes? Granted, everything is depressingly out of my budget, but eBay and clearance racks often save the day! ;) Admiration comes to play every time I see her collections; her ability to transform simplicity into elegance makes it all so darn captivating. Three or four years ago, I wouldn't have been able to snipe her pieces so easily (yep, was definitely searching high & low to no avail), so I really have to thank the "fashion gods" for her ever increasing popularity in the US. Ha! 

Burberry, Forever 21, Iosselliani, Pamela Love, local artists, gifted bunny ring holder

Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry. I was never interested in it. Something changed. I'm infatuated. I have a love/hate relationship with the process of making them, but I definitely love the outcome. 

kaorinomori

Hats!!! I'll be the first to admit that I have a big head; a lot of hats don't fit me - they're either too tight, or look weird - so more often than not, I jump on it like buried treasure when something comes across. Arth in Costa Mesa definitely satisfies the need. ^^

Instagram

I honestly think this is one of the best apps to date. I always find myself taking/uploading some type of daily picture on this thing everyday. 

I'm probably missing a few things but I'll save those for another post. I hope everyone's year has started off decently, if not spectacularly! <3






2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this post! I want to try the lemon water now!

    Also I want your phone cover and hello kitty sweater ;_; And cute bunny ring holder :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Go for it!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete