9.06.2011

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

 Pageboy sweater; Joie leather shorts; Cynthia Vincent Stella flats

I'll preface this by saying I don't enjoy hot weather in the least...suffice it to say I don't own many "summery" clothes (despite living in Southern CA...I know, I know) - I'm pretty much at a loss when it's hot. Total fall/winter nerd. 

Oversized sweater on a 99 degree weather day? You betcha.

I'm ridiculously obsessed with this Pageboy sweater I managed to get my hands on in Macau 2 years ago (it's like a blanket with sleeves, but way better than a snuggie, obviously). Totally kicking myself for not getting the grey version, too, it really is way too perfect for just about anything.


Falling Whistles necklace; Pamela Love ring; Iosselliani ring; Marc by Marc Jacobs Icon watch; Tibetan gau necklace; Red Coral prayer beads

last but not least...
gratuitous picture of little Nima.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I prefer Winter too :) I love the sweater, looks cosy ^^

    ReplyDelete